1. About Us
1.1. TopicSprout (“We”, “Us”, “Our”) is a website which provides interesting articles for your entertainment.
2. Terms of Website Use
2.1. The terms and conditions listed on this page set out the terms and conditions (together the “Terms”) of how you may use the TopicSprout website (“Website”), whether as a guest or a registered user, via whatever device. Please read these Terms carefully before using the Website.
2.2. By accessing TopicSprout you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms. ‘TopicSprout’ also refers to any other URL connected to the Website, e.g. (TopicSprout.co.uk). If you do not agree to all of these Terms, please refrain from accessing the Website.
2.3. We reserve the right to change or update these Terms at any time, and therefore encourage you to re-read these Terms regularly. By continuing to use the Website, you are agreeing to be bound by the current version of these terms and conditions.
3. Acceptable Use
3.1. Use of Our Website must comply with all applicable laws/regulations. You may not use Our site:
- 3.1.1. In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international laws or regulations.
- 3.1.2. In any way which can be considered unlawful or fraudulent.
- 3.1.3. In any way which may cause harm to others.
- 3.1.4. If you intent to damage or disrupt any part of Our Website, including networks, servers or software.
- 3.1.5. To transmit any data any program or computer code which could harm the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- 3.1.6. To transmit or send unauthorised advertising or promotional material.
4. Intellectual Property Rights
4.1. We are the owner or licensee of all intellectual property rights, and all of the content (“content”includes all text, images, graphics, logos, layouts, audio, videos, products, and software), published or available on this Website.
4.2. These Terms grant you a limited, temporary, revocable, and non-exclusive licence access the Website for personal, non-commercial use.
4.3. You may provide links to our Website or Content, as long as it complies with these Terms. Any reference to our Website or Content should also:
- 4.3.1. Acknowledge Us at the owner or licensee of any linked Content.
- 4.3.2. Not be updated or edited in any way.
- 4.4. We reserve the right to have any links to Our Website or Content removed immediately, should they breach Our Terms.
5. Use of Messaging Services
5.1. Should you choose to make sure of services which allow you to interact with other users of the Website through messaging or comments (Messaging Services), you must comply with this section.
5.2. While We try our best to moderate any Messaging Services present on the Website, we are under no obligation to monitor or moderate Messaging Services.
5.3. You use the Messaging Services at your own risk, and We are not liable for any loss, harm or damage incurred while using the Messaging Services.
5.4. Use of any Messaging Services by a minor is subject to the consent of their parent or guardian and it is the responsibility of the parent or guardian to moderate their child’s use of the Messaging Services.
5.5. You are solely responsible for any content you transmit on the Messaging Services.
5.6. You must not use the Messaging Services to transmit anything which may be considered:
- 5.6.1. Offensive, abusive, threatening, obscene, vulgar, sexually explicit or indecent.
- 5.6.2. Discriminates against others, whether by race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- 5.6.3. Breaks any local, national or international law, or encourages other users to do so.
- 5.6.4. Contains any information of a commercial nature.
- 5.6.5. Harassing, embarrassing or upsetting to other users of the Website.
- 5.6.6. Impersonation of others.
- 5.6.7. Irrelevant to the Content surrounding the Messaging Services.
- 5.6.8. Harmful software, such as, but not limited to, viruses, trojan horses, adware.
5.7. Should any of these Terms be broken, we retain the right to:
- 5.7.1. Withdraw your right to use Our Website for any period of time.
- 5.7.1. Remove any material uploaded to Our Website.
- 5.7.2. Provide any information to law enforcement authorities if we feel it is necessary.
5.8. We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this policy. The actions described here are not limited, and We may take other action, should we deem it appropriate.
5.9. By posting Content on Our Messaging Services, you are providing Us a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, and irrevocable right and licence to reproduce, distribute and display such Content.
6. Submitted Content
6.1. Some users may be given access to submit Content to the site for publication on the Website. When Content is submitted, it is done so in accordance with these Terms.
6.2. If you submit Content, you grant Us a royalty free, worldwide, perpetual, and exclusive licence to use, copy, edit, distribute, publish and transmit the Content and material (together “Submission”) within it.
6.3. We reserve the right to edit or amend the Submission prior to use.
6.4. We reserve the right to reject, or choose not to publish, a Submission.
6.5. Any Submission should not cause harm to others. Material should not be:
- 6.5.1. Offensive, abusive, threatening, obscene, vulgar, sexually explicit or indecent.
- 6.5.2. Discriminatory. This includes discrimination against a particular race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- 6.5.3. Break any local, national or international law, or encourage other users to do so.
- 6.5.4. Impersonate others.
6.6. You agree that any submitted Content is your own original work and that you have the rights to distribute the Content.
6.7. Should you submit content that you do not own the intellectual property rights to, you agree that We can disclose necessary information about you to any third party who claims you have breached intellectual property rights, or broken any of the other Terms listed.
6.8. You agree to indemnify all costs incurred, including third party claims, costs, loss or damage, as a result of your breach of these Terms.
6.9. Upon submitting any Content to the Website, you waive any moral rights in regards to the Submission.
6.10. We reserve the rights to remove your material from Our Website at any time without reason.
6.11. Any Submission cannot be submitted elsewhere.
6.12. Should your account on Our Website be terminated for breaching these Terms, all previous submitted Content and material can still be used on the Website.
7.1. Our Website may at times contain links to other sites and resources. We do not have control over these sites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
8.1. In respect to all aspects of Our Website, We exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may occur in connection with Our Website or any of the Content, Messaging Features or any other feature.
8.2. We exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may occur as a result of inability to use Our Website, any websites linked or connected to Our Website, or any material available on such websites.
8.3. We exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage related to computer equipment, software, data or other property as a result of using Our Website.
8.4. If you choose to post personal information via the Messaging Services, or on any other part of Our Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and We are not responsible for any loss, harm or damage which occurs as a result of your sharing of information via Our Website.
8.5. This section does not in any way limit our liability for any matter for which it would be illegal for us to exclude, or attempt to exclude, our liability.
9. Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
9.1 Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with these Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales. If you have any concerns or queries relating to these Terms, or any other material which appears on our website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.